When you order a Bryant, Payne, or Carrier cover under Tough Covers, we need all the numbers and letters under Product Code and Model Number. Look at your condenser outside, (Please do not give information off the paperwork).
The first item listed is the serial # (we do not need that), the second item is "Prod" (stands for Product Number) Please provide everything that is listed under "Prod". An example of what we need is "PA 13NR 024 0000 ABAA." It will look almost the same as your model number but has a few more numbers.
All our covers are custom made and ship time is at 6-7 weeks from the date on your order.
These air conditioning covers are custom made to fit Central Air Conditioners (1 to 5 tons).
They are custom made to fit YOUR model of Amana, American Standard, Armstrong, Bard, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, Ducane, Goodman, Heil, Janitrol, Lennox, Luxaire, Rheem, Ruud, Sanyo, Sears, Tempstar, Trane, Weather King, Youk, and most other Central Air Conditioners.
Because they are custom made, they will "fit like a glove" and will help keep your air conditioner looking attractive for many years to come. Please note, cover are made per order, please give up to 4 weeks to ship.
Constructed of Heavy Duty Exterior Felt Lined Vinyl to withstand temperatures of -20 degrees Fahrenheit, a Tough Cover will:
- Keep leaves, snow, and dirt out
- Prevent corrosion of electrical components.
- Specially designed to prevent condensation.
- Prevent paint finish from rusting and fading.
- Soft on the inside, TOUGH on the outside.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Makes an unique gift idea for the person that has everything!
Some features that set Tough Covers apart:
- Cover is cut 3" - 5" shorter than the louver or coil at the bottom for air circulation in order to prevent condensation.
- Made with openings for copper lines and electrical conduit with a velcro fastener below them when needed (if the location of the copper lines and electrical is lower than the cover, there will be no extra openings or velcro needed).
- The cover is designed to be shorter than the air conditioner in order to prevent condensation by allowing some air into the unit.
How to order: Add your AC unit make and model in the cart's notes section.
PLEASE NOTE: A cover is for winter use only. DO NOT use a cover while operating the system.
Pricing is $84.99 unless a special size is needed!